DA @ 340.2% From 01 Apr, 2020 To CPSE Employees – Revision Of Pay Scales W.E.F. 01.01.1997
DA @ 340.2% from 01 Apr 2020 to Board level post/below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of Pay scales w.e.f. 01.01.1997
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated : 3rd April, 2020
Subject: Board level post and below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises(CPSEs)-Revision of Pay scales w.e.f. 01.01.1997- Payment of IDA at revised rates-reg
In a modification of this Department of OM of even number dated 03.01.2020, the rate of DA payable to Executives of CPSEs (1997 pay revision) is as follows:
a) Date from which payable – 01.04.2020
b) Average AICPI (1960=100) for the quarter Dec.’2019 to Feb.’ 2020
Dec, 2019 : 7533
Jan. 2020 : 7533
Feb. 2020 : 7487
Average of Quarter: 7518
c) Link Point:1708 (as on 01.01.1997)
d) Increase of over link Point:5810 (7518-1708) )
e) Revised DA Rate w.e.f. 01.04.2020 : 340.2 % [(5810+1708)x100]
2. These rates are applicable in case of IDA employees, whose pay has been revised with effect from.01.01.1997 as per DPE OM dated 25.06.1999.
3. All Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are request to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSE under their administrative control for necessary at their end.
To: All the Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
1. Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises
2. Financial Adviser in the Administrative Ministries/Departments
3. Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
4. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with a request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Read this also:-
- DA To Board Level/Below Board Level Executives Of CPSEs On 1987 And 1992 Basis